Please see the information on our Contact page
Kvanefjeld Update: Government Pre-Hearing Approvals Complete
- Greenland Government approves Kvanefjeld public pre-hearing 'White Paper' and 'Terms of Reference'
- First project in Greenland to go through public pre-hearing process, with the aim of increasing public input and awareness prior to permitting
- Terms of Reference sets the agreed initial development strategy for Kvanefjeld
- Includes in-country processing to produce a critical rare earth product, uranium oxide, zinc concentrate, lanthanum and cerium by-products and fluorspar
- Pre-hearing approvals are an important milestone, clearing the path for exploitation (mining) license application documents to be made available to Greenland's regulatory bodies for guidance phase
To read the full ASX announcement go to: